market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Worms and manure

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: KAKerby AT aol.com
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Worms and manure
  • Date: Fri, 5 Mar 2010 13:17:00 EST

Is that the Growing Power facility in Milwaukee, or something else?  If it's the GP folks, they are doing some really nifty things there that I'd like to learn more about.  Their website provides some information but I'd love to know more.  I'm envious that you live so much closer and can go visiting like that.
Kathryn Kerby
Frog Chorus Farm
Snohomish, WA