market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Worms and manure

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: DFORD8N AT aol.com
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Worms and manure
  • Date: Fri, 5 Mar 2010 07:07:26 EST

How do you lure a worm?

Tom in WV

In a message dated 3/4/2010 7:32:13 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, toddlister1 AT gmail.com writes:
Worms can mitigate the nasties better than anything else. You let them finish digesting the set amount of manure, lure them out to a different, fresh pile and what remains will be REAL. It is a cycle you employ the worms to complete without continuing to add fresh nasties. Same as if you fed them veg matter.