market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] pump for heated bench

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: John Ferree <john AT seldomseenfarm.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] pump for heated bench
  • Date: Fri, 19 Feb 2010 05:57:26 -0500

Thanks for the tips. . . drillspot.com has all models mentioned.  Almost too much choice.  I set it up with a farmtek thermostat (#102720). . . the pump I used was simply rated for continuous use.  Until the brushes burn up.  Though last year the cycles were long at 125 oF.  Bumped up to 150 oF this year and the pump runs a great deal less.