market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] pump for heated bench

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Beth Spaugh" <lists AT rhomestead.com>
  • To: "'Market Farming'" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] pump for heated bench
  • Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2010 12:40:25 -0500

related - any recommendations on a hot water source? We used an old propane water heater from an ancient camper. It was not fuel efficient. I need to buy a new hot water heater.  Our system last year was fin tube under 4 3 x 8 foot benches. I would like to expand some. We are not selling plants, so the investment needs to payback on plants for our own use.

Beth Spaugh
Rehoboth Homestead, Peru, NY
Farm Fresh Food Club CSA - http://rhomestead.com
Become a Fan on Facebook

Garden fresh vegetables, organically grown, and pastured chicken, duck, and geese

"How we eat determines, to a considerable extent, how the world is used." - Wendell Berry

"Without power over our food, any notion of democracy is empty." - Frances Moore Lappe