market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Soil Blocks

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Sean Albiston" <lab AT physics.umn.edu>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Soil Blocks
  • Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2010 09:34:59 -0600 (CST)

I'm pretty certain I got better transplant when I blocked. I was into it
for 4-5 years, pretty much until I ran out of time. Handling in the
greenhouse is too time consuming, handling in the field is also
problematic. At a really small scale they are probably the best option,
but it's hard to run a business that small..

sean, Stillwater, MN