market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Seed Catalogs

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: <clearviewfarm AT bluefrog.com>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Seed Catalogs
  • Date: Mon, 8 Feb 2010 18:54:04 -0800

It is a constant challenge, converting from ounces to grams or vice-versa. I
like crunching numbers in my head, but it does take extra time to do it.
There are about 28.35 grams (I use 28 for calculations)in an ounce or 453.6
per lb. It would help alot if the seed people would standardize numbers.

Kurt Forman
Clearview Farm
Palmyra, NY 14522