market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Williams tool system

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "David Inglis" <mhcsa AT verizon.net>
  • To: "'Market Farming'" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Williams tool system
  • Date: Fri, 05 Feb 2010 20:11:29 -0500

http://www.bezzerides.com/GuideWheels

You need the Williams toolbar to extend over the paths to mount the guide wheels and a position on the frame to mount the furrow cleaners, or use the extensions shown in the pic. I have a set of extensions [somewhere] I would sell you.

I put on two sets of guide wheels, one fore, one aft, on the frame so I can drop it with loose check chains and just go without looking back because all my focus is on the belly mount weeder in front of me. The Williams is just cleaning up everything behind. You could try one set to see if that cuts it for you.

You have to do the original set up carefully but once done you don’t touch it. The thing tracks like a train.

 The Bezz people are very helpful. Old man Bezzerides, now passed, was a character. I have been using their stuff for 20 something years. It’s built.

I hope that helps.

Dave

Dave Inglis

www.mahaiweharvest.com