market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Williams tool system

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: John and Katy Ehrlich <johnkaty AT shaw.ca>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Williams tool system
  • Date: Fri, 5 Feb 2010 16:44:16 -0800

Got a pic or link to that Bezz guidance system?

Thanks Dave

On 5-Feb-10, at 1:09 PM, David Inglis wrote:

John, That’s why I put the Bezzerides guidance system on it. Now it’s good to within 2” of the row, if you laid out the rows with the same tool. Unlike the market farm guidance system the Bezz uses no extra land; its more expensive but not as expensive as land you take out of production.
Dave

Dave Inglis
Berkshire County,
Massachusetts