market-farming - [Market-farming] Fwd: [COMFOOD:] farming in KY question

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Deb Taft <growbd AT aol.com>
  • To: Market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Fwd: [COMFOOD:] farming in KY question
  • Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2010 22:05:49 -0500

Please forward as appropriate.

Deb

-----Original Message-----
From: Johanna Kolodny <jk929 AT nyu.edu>
To: COMFOOD Listerv <comfood AT elist.tufts.edu>
Sent: Tue, Jan 12, 2010 6:56 pm
Subject: [COMFOOD:] farming in KY question

I'm hoping someone from KY can help me out. I have a friend whose husband is
from Lexington but they don't live there themselves. The father resides on the
property. They have 100 acres and had to help the father out financially. They
are looking into options to use the 100 acres for agricultural purposes to help
out financially. They don't want to sell the land but were thinking a farmer
might want to rent it. If anyone has any ideas or contacts please email my
friend Ellie directly at e.carothers.kelly AT gmail.com

Thanks,
Johanna

SUBSCRIBING AND UNSUBSCRIBING TO COMFOOD:

You can subscribe to COMFOOD by going here:      https://elist.tufts.edu/wws/subscribe/comfood