market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] CSA veg quantities and searching listserv

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "David Inglis" <mhcsa AT verizon.net>
  • To: "'Market Farming'" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc: info AT brookfieldfarm.org
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] CSA veg quantities and searching listserv
  • Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2009 23:00:22 -0500

http://www.brookfieldfarm.org/cps.html

Hey Chris,

The planning sheets that you can buy from this site have, as a starting point, the amounts and row feet per share that Brookfield  use. Dan Kaplan is a very good grower and has been doing this for a while so they would be a great place to start and you can then adjust the amounts and row feet for your local conditions and as your yields increase etc.

Good luck

Dave

Dave Inglis

www.mahaiweharvest.com