market-farming - [Market-farming] CSA veg quantities and searching listserv

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Chris Corbin <corbincdc AT gmail.com>
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Market-farming] CSA veg quantities and searching listserv
  • Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2009 15:51:42 -0600

Hello,

1) I'm wondering first how do I search the archive listserve.  I see a list of old post but I would like to search through them using key words. Is this possible?  so of my questions my be answered.

2) Would any one like to share there quantities of vegetable they give to their CSA members.  We are starting up a new CSA and have a limited idea on how much to give each member per crop.  I know this is going to vary greatly per area, but it would be helpful if people would like to share.  Excel sheet?

Thanks
--
Chris Corbin
Onion Creek farm