market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Market-farming] planting calendar wish AND mappingtool wish

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: jay sleichter <jaysleichter AT yahoo.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Market-farming] planting calendar wish AND mappingtool wish
  • Date: Wed, 9 Dec 2009 19:22:02 -0800 (PST)

I don't know if it was me who suggested the window blind for markers, but I have been using them for 2 plus years now.  They are a great way to recycle/reuse.  Barb, don't use a permanent marker.  Use a plain old pencil.  I don't know why, but the permanent wears off for me, but the pencil is still readable, 1.5 years later.  I have proof of that!

Jay