market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Anaheim chili - Pepper Gal

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Garth & Kim Travis <gartht AT txcyber.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Anaheim chili - Pepper Gal
  • Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2009 07:19:27 -0600

Greetings,
I have heard that she is good on hot peppers, but the sweet pepper seed I bought one year was useless. Less than 20% germination, no satisfaction from her either. My seed from Seeds of Change that year all germinated, so I know it wasn't me, as I grew all of them at the same time. I won't use her again either, and yes, I too got treated seed, not marked as such. This was 3 or 4 years ago.
Bright Blessings,
Kim