market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Anaheim chili - Pepper Gal

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Barking Cat Farm <barkingcatfarm AT mindspring.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Anaheim chili - Pepper Gal
  • Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2009 19:42:50 -0600

And Tomato Growers Supply does not indicate in their catalog which seeds are treated, as we unpleasantly discovered this year. However, you can ask to have your account with them marked as no treated seeds allowed. We'll see if that works this coming year if we re-order from them.

Kim - Barking Cat Farm, Zone 7b where it finally stopped raining and we've had gorgeous weather for a whole week