market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Anaheim chili, Pablanos, and pruning pepper plants

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Chuck Evans" <mongotrout AT mchsi.com>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Anaheim chili, Pablanos, and pruning pepper plants
  • Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2009 20:00:59 -0600

Thank you everyone for all the advice on chilis.

I have grown Tiburon peppers also.  I find the flavor to be wonderful, and they are perfect for rellenos.  Also Ancho San Martin is a good one.

Does anyone prune or pinch back their peppers to make them bushier?  I haven't tried it, but wonder what the result would be.

Thanks,
Chuck

Evans Farm
Where Family and Friends,
A Gentle Rain, Or A New Calf
Are Always Welcome

  • Re: [Market-farming] Anaheim chili, Pablanos, and pruning pepper plants, Chuck Evans, 11/10/2009