market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Rosemary and oange oil

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Celeste Illgner Havener <chavener AT uwyo.edu>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Rosemary and oange oil
  • Date: Mon, 9 Nov 2009 14:36:50 -0700

Day cares, churches, cooperative extension and guy clubs (elks, moose, odd fellows all have inspected kitchens.  Some folks ‘rent’ a space from restaurants here on the day  the restaurant is closed.  One woman rents from a bagel shop that is only open in the morning.  They get there at o’dark:thirty and are done by noon, she has the afternoon.

Sometimes you have to get a separate certification for your food here in Wyoming, but it is definitely cheaper than renting an entire restaurant.

Celeste

High Horse Farm