market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Bait to trap skunk

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Ida Di Nunzio <idinunzio AT yahoo.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Bait to trap skunk
  • Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2009 05:44:54 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Tom....
I use eggs to trap skunks in a live trap.  And then "baptize" them in an old water trough.  Cover the cage with a tarp when carrying them or you will get sprayed!  And yes...if you "pop" one they will spray...lol  Good luck...I've trapped a whole family this year you took up residency under the floor in my barn and one so far under the deck....definetely not fun!  Good luck

Ida