market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Farm Stand Honor System

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "cjmaness AT juno.com" <cjmaness AT juno.com>
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Farm Stand Honor System
  • Date: Fri, 3 Jul 2009 01:42:39 GMT

In the end, what happened to the guy? Maybe if he had to go out and pick or hoe, or any of the million little things it takes to get a crop in, he might think twice before he steals again. My guess is, he spent a few hours in jail, doing nothing but laying around watching TV, made bail and went on to steal again. I think a little hard labor is good for the soul.

Carla

Perkins, OK, where I"m really, really wishing you all would send me some of your rain.

Get the best Criminal Lawyer. Click Here