market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Farm Stand Honor System

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: juliew026 AT netscape.net
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Farm Stand Honor System
  • Date: Thu, 02 Jul 2009 16:15:52 -0400

Please Google " farm stand bandit " to see what my sister in law went through (Cape Cast video)

several hundred dollars taken over a couple months ...the guy was caught and had robbed 4 or 5 other farm stands here on the lower cape cod, Mass.also on a regular basis....slap on the wrist
  The sad thing is that her videos show others stealing produce and pocketing change but we could not identify or catch them.

There is probably 1 acre of farmland for every 2,000 people here on this tourist mecca in the summer and this is how society treats us.
  Its time to leave for me....anyone got $400 Gs for my 2 acres with water access...I'm serious.

  Julie Winslow
Cape Coastal Farm Products