market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] (no subject)

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: sora AT coldreams.com
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] (no subject)
  • Date: Fri, 22 May 2009 12:57:24 -0700 (PDT)

> On May 22, 2009, at 9:30 AM, Marty Kraft wrote:
>
>> While we are on the topic of foot ware i am interested in hearing
>> from people who have had plantar faciitis, a painful inflammation of
>> heel area of the foot.

I too have suffered from plantar faciitis and found an exercise on the
internet that completely cured it. While in bed before rising stretch the
toes up as far as possible 10- 15 times. Later in the day...stand
barefoot with the toes on a step and stretch the heels down...build up to
15-20 times...This didn't take long and really made a tremendous
difference.
Sora