market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] row covers and flea beetles and white-on-blackmulch

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Allan Balliett <aballiett AT frontiernet.net>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] row covers and flea beetles and white-on-blackmulch
  • Date: Sat, 16 May 2009 20:26:52 -0400

Interesting comment, Courtney. Do you mind expanding on it?

For example, WHO 'checks' your soil?

What have you been amending with? (I'd like to know what you were short of when you had flea beetles)

Thanks

-Allan in WV

I have my soil checked every fall and with amending the soil, after a couple
of years now the flea beetles are no gone...totally. Just have to work on
the other evil beetles!

Courtney
Herb Thyme
Middlefield, Oh