market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Transplants

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Elaine Granata" <elainegranata AT msn.com>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Transplants
  • Date: Sun, 3 May 2009 22:00:37 -0600

Sheila:  I would bring them to market, tell people they need a couple or 3 more weeks before putting out.  I don't put mine out till June 1st -- I tell people that tomatoes and peppers need for it to be 50 a night consistently to begin doing anything anyway, so not to rush getting them in the ground.

Good luck.

Elaine
Denver