market-farming - [Market-farming] Organic Growing Mix was transplants

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Marie Kamphefner" <kampy AT grm.net>
  • To: "'Market Farming'" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Organic Growing Mix was transplants
  • Date: Sun, 3 May 2009 11:34:28 -0500

Regards to the list:

Liz, what is the organic mix you used? We have used Sunshine for years but our supplier didn’t have it this year and we got another kind. Using our last year’s leftover Sunshine mix first this year, our germination rate is much less than optimal. We planted the last few days the new (Fafard) so don’t know how it is yet.

Marie in Missouri

.  We only used fish emulsion and a really good organic growing mix