market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Organic Growing Mix was transplants

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Liz" <liz AT horseshoegardens.com>
  • To: "'Market Farming'" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Organic Growing Mix was transplants
  • Date: Sun, 3 May 2009 14:58:41 -0400

   We're using McEnroe Premium Lite Growing Mix.  We got it from 7 Springs Farm Supply, http://www.7springsfarm.com/catalog.html#Growing/  The McEnroe farm site is here: http://www.mcenroeorganicfarm.com/composting.html

Not sure where it would be available close to you but I bet they can tell you!  Hands-down this McEnroe stuff is the very best starting mix I've ever used and I've used Sunshine & Fafard/Fafard Organic.  Plants take off and hold well in it and seeds germinate faster.

Liz
Horseshoe Gardens