market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] clamshell strawberry boxes, was Trellis netting

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: SaladG AT aol.com
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] clamshell strawberry boxes, was Trellis netting
  • Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2009 09:09:03 EDT

Hi Marie:  we have been using a company called Glacier Valley for most of our plastic boxes, we don't use clam shells but we use 1/2pts and pts with lids.  Their address  is www.glacierv.com.  1 800 236 6670
good people to work with,

Hope you are getting some of this wonderful rain.but could stand to have a sunny day so the greenhouse furnace would shut off for a day or two, still getting in the low 30's at night.

Phil

Big savings on Dell XPS Laptops and Desktops!