market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] clamshell strawberry boxes, was Trellis netting

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "cjmaness AT juno.com" <cjmaness AT juno.com>
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] clamshell strawberry boxes, was Trellis netting
  • Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2009 22:07:17 GMT

Marie,
Rockford Packaging has free shipping. I don't know how their prices compare
to other places, like Indiana Berry Co, or Jordan Seeds, both of which offer
the clam shells.
We buy our produce bags from Rockford and they get things to us quickly.
Carla Maness
Perkins, OK

Click to find information on your credit score and your credit report.
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/fc/BLSrjpTIkRpo1ZXB0MCaRMyDlDWEhkcjVQy2DtRasdWGS5UdDqPKOhR9gQY/