market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] HEADS UP! It will soon be illegal to grow yourownfood!!

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Mark Abner" <wizard1 AT ctsbroadband.com>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] HEADS UP! It will soon be illegal to grow yourownfood!!
  • Date: Sun, 15 Mar 2009 23:37:54 -0400

what I was that was worrisom is the deffinintions are all inclusive so that it an be interprted by the agency to include everyone that produces food in any way shape or form if they choose to I think it was definition number four that stated everthing the doesnt fit into one of the other seven definitions.
    I intend to contact the members of the commitie and ask that an exclusion clause be added for anyone produceing for direct sale to consumer as that type of sale is instanty trackable negateing the need for any other means of records and tracking system that might be needed in a standard comercial product production and transport production chain.

Mark