market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Marking supplies

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Kate Halstead" <rockyprairie AT earthlink.net>
  • To: "'Market Farming'" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Marking supplies
  • Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2009 07:31:38 -0800

After trying all the different marking pens and finding those tags fading and faded by the end of the season, I settled on a #2 graphite pencil as well. Added bonus, if you use plastic tags, you can cleanly erase obsolete verbiage and rewrite with new variety names over and over again. Get yourself one of the 'big pink erasers'  we used in grade school (or art gum if you have it available) to erase things quickly and cleanly.

Kate