market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Marking supplies

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Kathy Somers" <somersfarm AT dishmail.net>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Marking supplies
  • Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2009 07:52:05 -0500

This seems like a very reasonable solution. After this season, I am going to do a few boxes the recommended way by taking off the top 3-4 inches of soil, covering them and leaving them. Perhaps we can try some the way you do them also and see which way seems to work best. It would be great to be able to re-use a lot of the potting soil. It gets very expensive!
Kathy
Vermont
----- Original Message ----- From: "Pat Meadows" <pat AT meadows.pair.com>