market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] tractors

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Sharon and Steve" <shopkins AT tdstelme.net>
  • To: <davepurpura AT yahoo.com>, "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] tractors
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2009 15:27:55 -0500

I would not even consider new unless I was in a position to
trade often enough to keep under full warrantee. Electronics and computers are great until the shop foreman says "allow 40 hours for us to get the cab off and on in order to fix that wire".

Today if I needed to fill your wish list I would hunt up 2 darn nice JD 3020s and leave 50K in the bank.

MAsteveINE
I got a letter from a lightning rod company this morning trying to put the fear of God in me, but with little success. Lightning seems to
have lost its menace. Compared to what is going on on earth today,
heaven's firebrands are penny fireworks with wet fuses.
E. B. White 1938