market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] tractors

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Sharon and Steve" <shopkins AT tdstelme.net>
  • To: <davepurpura AT yahoo.com>, "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] tractors
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2009 15:14:06 -0500

MAsteveINE
I got a letter from a lightning rod company this morning trying to put
the fear of God in me, but with little success. Lightning seems to
have lost its menace. Compared to what is going on on earth today,
heaven's firebrands are penny fireworks with wet fuses.
E. B. White 1938

----- Original Message ----- From: "david purpura" <davepurpura AT yahoo.com>