market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Oats and Wheat Seeds

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "breck" <bcarden AT breckinridgegroup.com>
  • To: "'Market Farming'" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Oats and Wheat Seeds
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2009 12:27:02 -0500

Here are a couple of links to folks marketing grains; might give you some ideas. They list types of grains that would typically be used for human consumption.

http://www.bluebirdgrainfarms.com/

http://www.homegrownharvest.com/

www.Johnnyseeds.com has some seed available for growers.

I would guess that most people buying whole grains probably would want “Natural” or “Organic”.

You might market some grains still on the stem for ornamental uses. They could really dress up your booth.

Farmer Breck

Breck Carden

Carden’s Garden

Crestwood, KY 40014