market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] bottom line

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Linda Amico" <L_Amico AT msn.com>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] bottom line
  • Date: Sat, 3 Jan 2009 18:37:49 -0500

I grew the red burgundy okra last summer. I found it to be such an attractive plant that I'm going to plant it in the flower bed in front of the house as well. It was very tropical looking. Like a small pale yellow tropical hibiscus flower with a burgundy throat. Everyone commented on it.

Linda Amico
CT zone 6*