market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Fedco

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Sharon and Steve" <shopkins AT tdstelme.net>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Fedco
  • Date: Thu, 1 Jan 2009 21:15:07 -0500

You are on page 4, turn back to page 3 for seed shipping.

If you want to talk tubers and grower supplies, you are in the right place, but were all talking seed!

MAsteveINE

Just FYI this is what the 2009 catalog says about shipping, I think you can see why I was confused.

Shipping

• We ship via UPS ground or USPS Priority Mail; our choice, based on weight.

• Prices do not include shipping. Use the chart below to figure shipping costs.

• We ship all orders to Alaska and Hawaii by Priority Mail.

• We do not use parcel post for shipping. If UPS can’t find your house, please arrange delivery to your

workplace or a neighbor. Or have your order shipped Priority Mail; use the rates for AK and HI.

Common Carrier

• In New England, we have a flat rate for pallets weighing up to 2000 lbs. ME, $56; NH & VT, $82;

MA & RI, $90; CT, $97; NY (zip codes beginning with 105-109, 120-149) $100; NJ, $130. For

home or school deliveries, add $40 per pallet.

• For delivery to other states: If your shipment weighs more than 1000#, call us with the estimated

weight and the destination zip code. We will check with trucking companies and quote you a

price. In some instances UPS will be cheaper. Include a phone number where you can be reached

during the day with your order.
Click to compare life insurance rates. Great rates, quick and easy.
http://thirdpartyoffers.netzero.net/TGL2241/fc/PnY6rx9KtodLpjw1y3UFLe40LOZw8ZPH45molVBwmFbouEoimhqcE/