market-farming - [Market-farming] Fedco

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Wyatt Jones" <wyatt_jones AT netzero.com>
  • To: <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Fedco
  • Date: Thu, 1 Jan 2009 12:08:39 -0500

Fedco doesn't charge shipping?  Funny thats NOT what the catalog says, for any order, even ones over 2000 lbs.  Doesn't say anything about an exclusiong for any dollar amount either

I calculated the shipping cost and the discount when comparijng the two and I'm planning to order about $800 worth from Fedco.  I'm most cases Jordans was cheaper but not always.  I'm not badmouthing Fedco, seems like a great place in a lot of ways, just trying to minimize problems.

Click to become a designer and quit your boring job.