market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Fedco/

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Sharon and Steve" <shopkins AT tdstelme.net>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Fedco/
  • Date: Thu, 1 Jan 2009 12:46:44 -0500

Fedco doesn't charge shipping? Funny thats NOT what the catalog says, for any >order, even ones over 2000 lbs. Doesn't say anything about an exclusiong for any >dollar amount either
Page 3, right column, top:

"Delivery
UPS/Priority Mail

Free shipping for seed orders over $30.00 (items 100 -6499) in the continental
United States. AK, AK and APO/FPO add 15% of order subtotal."

Funny there is NO place to add freight on the seed order!

MAsteveINE
I got a letter from a lightning rod company this morning trying to put
the fear of God in me, but with little success. Lightning seems to
have lost its menace. Compared to what is going on on earth today,
heaven's firebrands are penny fireworks with wet fuses.
E. B. White 1938