market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Fedco etc.

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Diana Jancek <dijaan AT charter.net>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Fedco etc.
  • Date: Thu, 01 Jan 2009 13:51:07 -0500

Agree about Fedco, love the group discount, the seed descriptions always get me for a few more things than I actually need. Another company that deserves a mention is Nichols Garden Nursery. Family owned for 60 years, never offered treated or GMO seeds, charter signer of Safe Seed Pledge in 1999.  nicholsgardennursery.com

Road's End Farm wrote:
c581e5d572d86e511c0ccca75dd91cb8 AT frontiernet.net" type="cite">