market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Keeping Agribon in Place

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: <clearviewfarm AT bluefrog.com>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Keeping Agribon in Place
  • Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2008 05:17:27 -0700

I wish that heavy row cover, like Typar, was made in narrower rolls, like 6' or 83", as the lighter stuff is.  I like using that to cover rows of eggplant and other flea beetle sensitive crops.  We haven't had a great deal of wind problems with that, as long as we use sufficient pins/stones to hold it down.  I suspect the wider sheets would be more sail-like.  Correct?

Kurt Forman
Clearview Farm
Palmyra, NY 14522