market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Keeping Agribon in Place

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Andy Fellenz <fellenz AT fltg.net>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Keeping Agribon in Place
  • Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2008 13:24:51 -0400

I've used 1/2" rebar the past few years. We get winds up to 50mph at times and the rebar has always held the row cover in place.

Andy

*/Sue Wells <farmersue AT hughes.net>/* wrote:

“”I learned this Elliot Coleman's book...To put stakes at each end
of the row and tie the agribon to it, stretched over the hoops””
Does this work when it is extremely windy? We have a lot of wind
here.
Thank you all for all your help.
Sue
Vermont