market-farming - [Market-farming] Toolbar (was: potatoes)

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Richard Stewart <rstewart AT zoomtown.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Toolbar (was: potatoes)
  • Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2008 18:32:50 -0400

Here is the rig I set up today.

Old tool bar (pre-1950) refurbished and new gear put on it.

I posted in the New Farm forum rather than my website this time:

http://www.newfarm.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=2830

This is a 96" toolbar (diamond 2.5" converted...sort of to square).

Richard Stewart
Carriage House Farm
North Bend, Ohio

An Ohio Century Farm Est. 1855