market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] potatoes

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Richard Stewart <rstewart AT zoomtown.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] potatoes
  • Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2008 09:13:52 -0400

The only problem with that style of 3pt hitch tool bar is that its not very versatile. For the price its not bad, but in the long term its a piece of equipment that has less possibilities.

I'd suggest a simple tool bar...48" to 96" square or diamond and 2", 2.5" or 4" depending on the scale and amount of material you are trying to manipulate.

I hope that helps.

Richard Stewart
Carriage House Farm
North Bend, Ohio