market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] organic standards for cleaning out conventional boom sprayer

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Steve Diver <steved AT ipa.net>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] organic standards for cleaning out conventional boom sprayer
  • Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2008 12:09:42 -0600 (GMT-06:00)

Actually I wouldn't recommend using it for BD and I wouldn't

want it for compost teas and microbial brews, either.

The energy of pesticides remains even after triple risning.

That doesn't help ya, so maybe smudge the thing and let

some AEM ferment in the sprayer for a couple of weeks....

if you are so determined to go cheap, and too poor to alter

course and get a fresh start on invigorating life, and life force.

Steve Diver

Texas