market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] snow loads on greenhouses

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Pat Meadows <pat AT meadows.pair.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] snow loads on greenhouses
  • Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2008 10:11:06 -0500

On Thu, 14 Feb 2008 16:32:43 -0500, you wrote:

>Snow was a lot more fun when the plow on my truck worked, the snowmobile
>wasn't dead and it didn't rain in winter. I can get someone to plow until
>mine is fixed, get the snowmobile fixed but I'll be darned if I can figure
>out how to keep the temps low enough to snow instead of rain.

Maybe it's the whole Northeastern USA? We have also been having a whole
lot of freezing rain, and sleet, and rain instead of the snow we usually
get. We've had some snow, but not much.

It has been a very dreary and discouraging winter so far!

Pat
-- Northern Pennsylvania
http://www.entire-of-itself.blogspot.com/
'Every one of us can do something to protect and care for our planet.
We should live in such a way that makes a future possible.'
- Thich Nhat Hanh