market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] snow loads on greenhouses

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Robin Follette" <lists AT seasonseatingsfarm.com>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] snow loads on greenhouses
  • Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2008 17:21:17 -0500

Spam detection software, running on the system "malecky", has
identified this incoming email as possible spam. The original message
similar future email. If you have any questions, see

Content preview: It was 60* in the gh today, does that count? =) I don't mind
the temps too much. The freezing rain/sleet/ice is a big pain (literally
today). Ice makes it hard to keep anything clear. Robin Follette Seasons
Eatings
Farm Talmadge, ME www.seasonseatingsfarm.com [...]

Content analysis details: (5.7 points, 5.0 required)

pts rule name description
0.0 STOX_REPLY_TYPE STOX_REPLY_TYPE
2.7 TVD_FINGER_02 TVD_FINGER_02
3.0 FB_LOWER_PAYM BODY: Phrase: lower your monthly payments

----- Original Message ----- From: <cjmaness AT juno.com>