market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Biodegradable Mesh Tubing?

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Heirloom Grower" <heirloomgrower AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Biodegradable Mesh Tubing?
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2008 19:17:00 -0600

Hi, Jerry,

If you like the nettting, then why not find imaginative uses for
recycling. Somewhere recently I saw a pattern where this girl uses
this netting to make dish/pot scrubbies. I think she cuts the sacks
into strips and crochets it into rounds, but I have seen other sorts
of construction from time to time. You could probably find other uses
for them by googling. Select a few ideas for using them, and print
instructions an insert them in the bag before you seal them.

Elise