market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Tanglefoot

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Robin Follette" <lists AT seasonseatingsfarm.com>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Tanglefoot
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2008 09:03:10 -0500

Thanks for the tip Lucy.  I didn't know that.  Do you know what takes it off jeans?

It will be a while before I use any of the seeds I've just ordered.  I have little room in the greenhouse that's not planted already and nothing to plant outside til mid to late April.  Sooner wouldn't do me any good unfortunately.

Robin Follette
Seasons Eatings Farm
Talmadge, ME
www.seasonseatingsfarm.com