market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Tanglefoot

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: tonitime AT juno.com
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Cc: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Tanglefoot
  • Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2008 12:12:36 -0500

Dave,
I used to buy it in local nursery shops - by the tub or in spray
form. It lasted me quite awhile from a quart-sized tub, as the stuff
goes pretty far in the spreading (trying to clean it off hands was
something else!). Years back, it cost me around 10-15.00. I never have
seen it at a big box store nursery dept, but smaller nurseries may keep
it. You might call upon a local master gardener to find it w/0 the
shipping fee.
Toni in KY