market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Tanglefoot

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Dave & Katharine Campbell" <dave.kathy AT att.net>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Tanglefoot
  • Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2008 17:16:13 +0000

I get Tanglefoot, and a lot of my other supplies, at Gemplers. www.gemplers.com

==davec, Tiffin IA Zone 5

-------------- Original message from DFORD8N AT aol.com: --------------

Does anybody know of a source for the Tanglefoot goop you use to coat sticky cards in hoophouses and greenhouses? I can't find it in stores around here, and I'd like to avoid the pricey cost in the specialty garden catalogues where I have found it. The manufacturer hasn't responded to e-mail requests for info.

Or does anybody know of a decent substitute -- one that won't melt off and drip onto crops when interior temps climb?

--Dave in W.Va.

Who's never won? Biggest Grammy Award surprises of all time on AOL Music.