market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Tanglefoot

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Sharon and Steve" <shopkins AT tdstelme.net>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc: <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Tanglefoot
  • Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2008 18:51:15 -0500

Am I the only one too cheap to buy a stamp? I ordered online and the seeds are all filed away now.

Have been deliberating whether to do potatoes again this year, after a tour through the Hannaford today, the die is cast, will have to order some Norlands tonight. With a decent start in the greenhouse will have new potatoes to go with the peas on the $th. The Russets down cellar are keeping nicely so I will use them if the are okay in May.

MAsteveINE