market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Market-farming Digest, Vol 60, Issue 18 Hoop Houses

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Huntingfool306 AT aol.com
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Market-farming Digest, Vol 60, Issue 18 Hoop Houses
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2008 14:04:49 EST

The hoop house handbook is ok it is pretty basic though  I think Elliot Coleman does a better job in "The Four Season Harvest"

 Try these web sites for much of the same information. Also there is a lot of crop specific info at some of the university extension web sites. Here in NY high tunnels are being used for early tomatoes, late greens, raspberries, strawberries and cut flowers. My husband and I are trying our first small one this year. We attended a conference by the Cornell Co-Operative extension there were so many people there this whole high tunnel thing is really catching on up here.